Workshop for Beverage Professions
A three day comprehensive seminar employing basic and advanced topics with a high practical relevance from water technology, beverage packaging and energy & utilities. You will be able to exchange and discuss with experienced experts from VLB Berlin and get an insights about solution strategies for optimising your production processes in terms of efficiency and quality.
This Certified Workshop highlights topics that are covered under
- Packaging & bottling
- Energy and quality
- Control & drinkability
Learning prospective / What can you expect?
- Three comprehensive seminar days employing basic and advanced topics with a high practical relevance from water technology, beverage packaging and energy & utilities
- Exchange and discussions with experienced experts
- Insights about solution strategies for optimising your production processes in terms of efficiency and quality
The 2012 and 2013 workshop had the honor of hosting many distinguished individuals from the industry. Representatives of the following companies attended the 2012 and/or 2013 workshop:
- Agthia Group PJSC
- Aujan Industries Co.
- Ceylon Agro Industries Limited
- Coca-Cola Company
- Coca-cola Bottling Company Of Saudi Arabia (ccbcsa)
- Coca-Cola Company (Bahrain)
- Dandy Company Ltd.
- Dubai Aluminium Company Limited
- Fresh Flavor Beverages
- Givaudan International SA
- Integrated Packaging Systems
- New Technology Bottling Co. (Abraaj)
- Olivia Juice
- PepsiCo – Dubai
- PepsiCo International
- Power Logistics
- Saudi Industrial Development Fund
- Saudi Industrial Project Co.
- Symrise Middle East
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
For more information contact
Michael Shikuku – Operations Manager
Tel : +971 4 3624717
E-mail : Michael.Shikuku@index.ae